Projects that are underway.Read more
Providing Sustainable Safe Adequate water services.
Kitui Water & Sanitation Co. Ltd is a limited company by guarantee and was incorporated on 10th April 2006. The Company has the core mandate of providing water to Kitui Municipality, its environs and part of Machakos County, where the main source is located. It is the major service provider within Kitui County and some parts of Machakos County (Masinga Sub-County).
The responsibilities and mandate of KITWASCO as a water service provider are stipulated in Section 78. (1) of the Water Act 2016 and include:
a) The provision of water services within the area… Read more
Kitui Water has the mandate to providing cost effective and affordable quality water and sanitation services to the residents of Kitui County. In discharging the mandate the company is expected to… Read more
Kitwasco has the following paying points to enable you make payments easily:
- KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK
- CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA
- POST BANK OF KENYA
- POSTAL CORPORATION OF KENYA
- SAFARICOM MPESA - PAY BILL NUMBER 813235
- Scroll down to M-pesa on the phone
- Then choose pay bill from the m-pesa menu
- Enter business Number 813235
- Enter the amount
- Enter your account number
- Enter your secret PIN and press OK
- Take shorter showers. An easy way to keep track would be listening to music while washing and finishing by the time two songs are complete.
- Turning off the tap. This is the most common wasteful activity of water we have, we leave the faucet on while brushing our teeth. Assuming people are… Read More
The Water Act 2016 is aligned to the COK 2010.1 Under the Act, county governments appoint or establish Water Service Providers to serve as licensed water operators. Section 78. (1) of the Act states that a water services provider shall be responsible for: The provision of water services within the area specified in the license; and The development… Read More
Adverts & Notices
The public is reminded to keep safe during this pandemic time. Kindly observe the following conditions, at all times;
- Make sure to wear a mask out in the public
- Make sure to keep a distance of 1.5M behind ad infront of somone.
- Make sure you wash your hands with soap and runing water or sanitize regularly.
- Avoid touching your face i.e mouth, eyes and nose with unclean hands.
- Kindly present yourself at the local vaccination post to get a Corona vaccine.
There are currently no Interruption Notices available.
There are currently no Jobs available.