Kitui Water has the mandate to providing cost effective and affordable quality water and sanitation services to the residents of Kitui County. In discharging the mandate the company is expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Provide quality and economical water and sanitation services to consumers.
- Billing for water and sanitation services and ensure timely collection of dues.
- Routinely maintain water and sanitation services and infrastructure.
- Ensure that standards and licensing requirements are compiled with as stipulated by the Service Provision Agreement (SPA) signed with Coast Water Services Board.
We have a mandate to provide and supply water for all the residents of Kitui County and some parts of Machakos County. We make sure our water is suitable for human consumption and act upon all complaints if otherwise.
We also provide Water Bowser Services. If you are in need of this service, kindly contact our officer: Petronilla Mwangangi, +254701981132
- Exhauster services- This comes in once your septic tank fills up and needs to be emptied. Once your tank fills up, reach out to us and we will be happy to empty it for you, in a way that is efficient, affordable, and environmentally friendly.
- Sewer extension services
- Sewer line maintenance
- Sewer unblocking services
- Septic tank exhausting and discharge.
If you are in need of any of the sewer services, Kindly contact our Officer for further consultation: Maureen Kitoo, +254726579672
- Bill and billing distributions.
- Water reconnection.
Water Rationing Schedule
Water Rationing Schedule for September 2021
- Pipeline survey- We assess the existing condition of sewer collection and water distribution pipelines that run underneath a distribution areas. The survey can estimate the extent of damage and deterioration of a pipeline, and assess any need for repair, replacement or rehabilitation.
- Meter testing- We help you verify the accuracy, safety and performance of your meters.
- Laboratory services- By doing consistent laboratory testing, we characterize water and wastewater for treatability, identifying the most effective solutions for each customer's specific treatment needs.
- Pump and pipeline installation